- 2 small zucchini (I used 1 large)
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup flour
- 3 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp parsley (optional)
- Oil, for frying (I use garlic grapeseed oil)
- Grate zucchini.
- I grated mine into my strainer/colander in the sink then mix it with 2 teaspoons of salt and allow it to rest for about 10 minutes. Squeeze out as much of the liquid as possible.
- In a large bowl, toss grated zucchini with the egg. Add all the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a skillet/pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture in the hot oil, flattening with a spatula, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- I let mine cook for about 6 minutes per side (flipping twice and flattening to make sure they cooked evenly) to ensure that they were crispy.
- Drain on a paper towel. Enjoy!
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes