- 4 c. grated zucchini, squeezed dried in paper towel
- 1¼ c. baking mix
- 2 Tbsp. minced onion
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 c. grated cheese (I used Mozarella)
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 c. frozen kernel corn
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until blended well.
- Coat 9" x 13" pan with cooking spray. Pour ingredients into pan and place in oven.
- NuWave oven:
- Power set on high for 25 minutes or until knife is clean when inserted in center, using the drip pan for your casserole dish. Remove and allow to sit 5 minutes before cutting into.
- Conventional oven:
- Preheat oven 325°.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until knife is clean when inserted in center. Remove and allow to sit 5 minutes before cutting into.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com