- 1 large Zucchini
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 large onion (any type)
- 2 green/red peppers
- 1# bacon
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a 11X14 pan, start layering your vegetables.
- First layer zucchini slices. You may want to put some seasonings on each side of the zucchini slices as it is bland. (We just a little bit of garlic galore from wildtree)
- Second layer tomato slices.
- Third layer onion slices.
- Fourth layer sliced green or red peppers.
- Fifth layer cubed bacon (You can use turkey bacon). I cut it up and precook it in the microwave for a bit. Not completely done though because you want some of the juiced to cook into veggies.
- Sixth layer shredded cheddar cheese to cover the veggies.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until cheese starts to brown.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes