- 2 cups fresh cranberries or 2 cups frozen cranberries, chopped
- 1⅔ cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup coarsely chopped walnuts or ½ cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons grated lemons or 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Heat oven to 350º.
- Grease bottoms only of 2 loaf pans, 8½ × 4½ × 2½ inches or 9 × 5 × 3 inches.
- Mix cranberries, sugar, oil, milk, lemon peel, vanilla and eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into pans.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pans.
- Cool completely on wire rack before slicing.
- Store tightly wrapped in refrigerator up to 1 week
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com