- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2½ cups whole wheat flour (or you can use 1-1/2 C. of whole wheat flour + 1 C. of all purpose flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups chopped rhubarb
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Lightly grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans. In a small bowl, stir together milk, lemon juice and vanilla; let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together 1½ cups brown sugar, oil and egg. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda, stir into sugar mixture alternately with the milk mixture just until combined. Fold in rhubarb. Pour batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Sprinkle walnuts over the unbaked loaves.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a loaf comes out clean.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes