- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour ( My friend used spelt flour)
- ¾ cup light brown sugar or ¾ cup raw sugar (best to use unrefined sugar)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 medium bananas, mashed (very ripe)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- (add ¼ c. dark chocolate chips - optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. gas mark 4
- Coat standard loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in large bowl.
- Whisk together mashed bananas, peanut butter, yoghurt, egg, and oil.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips. (optional)
- Scrape batter into loaf pan.
- Bake 40-50 minutes
- Cool in pan on rack 15 minutes.
- Unmold then cool completely before slicing.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes