- 2 large or 3 small Chicken Breasts
- 8-12 oz. Crispy Bacon
- 1 pint Fresh Strawberries
- Pinch of Lemon Pepper
- 1-2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Mixed Salad Greens
- Fresh Spinach
- 3 oz. Blue Cheese or Feta Cheese
- 2-3 Tbsp Chopped Red Onion
- 2-3 Tbsp Honey Roasted Sunflower Seeds
- Handful of Tomatoes and Blackberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Generously season chicken breasts with lemon pepper. Coat with olive oil. Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook bacon in the until crispy. While bacon is cooking, place chicken on a well-seasoned glass baking dish to bake.
- Bake until golden on the outside and no longer pink on the inside. The bacon and the chicken usually get finished around the same time.
- While the bacon and chicken are cooking, wash and slice the strawberries.
- Chop the salad greens, and gather the other ingredients.
- Once the bacon is cooked, crumble it into bite-size pieces.
- Slice Chicken. Layer the Salad as follows-->
- Mix Salad Greens and Spinach in the bowl first. Add Chicken and bacon.
- Sprinkle the red onions on top of the meat layer. Cover the top with strawberries.
- Sprinkle on the blue cheese and sunflower seeds.
- Add a few tomatoes and blackberries (optional)
- Serve and Enjoy!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes