- 3 large fresh peaches cut in half
- 3 tsp. butter
- 6 tsp. brown sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. almond slivers (optional)
- Sprinkling of ground cinnamon, to taste
- 6 Tbsp Cool Whip lite or Whip Cream
- Cut peaches in half and remove pit. Put in baking dish, skin side down.
- Place ½ teaspoon butter in the center of each peach, top each peach half with 1 teaspoons brown sugar, and sprinkle with cinnamon and almonds.
- Bake at 375 F until peaches are tender, about 30 minutes. Broil 5 minutes. Top with Cool Whip Lite or Whip Cream. Serve warm.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com