- 1 Tube Pillsbury cinnamon rolls (with included icing)
- Cooking Spray
- • Open container of cinnamon rolls and separate rolls. Set glaze aside.
- • Heat waffle maker to medium. Spray both plates of the iron with cooking spray. Place one cinnamon roll in the center and close the lid. Cook 3 minutes until both sides are golden brown and roll is baked through.
- • Remove roll with a spatula; transfer to a plate to cool. Repeat with remaining rolls.
- • Transfer glaze to a microwave-safe bowl; heat 10 seconds until smooth. Drizzle over warm rolls.
- • If you want you can cook 4 at a time but they look cute as single mini cinnamon roll waffles.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes