- ⅔ c. Orzo Pasta
- 1 15 oz can tomatoes
- 1 small can mushrooms
- ½ lb. lean ground beef
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 minced garlic clove
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 4 Tbsp. apple juice or broth
- Brown ground beef with orzo. Remove and place in small bowl.
- Add zucchini, onion, celery, bell pepper, garlic, and mushrooms to skillet and sautee until tender in 2 Tbsp. olive oil.
- After veggies are tender, add browned meat to the skillet of veggies.
- Next add tomatoes and apple juice/broth.
- Add seasonings to taste.
- Cover & simmer about 15 min or until liquid is absorbed.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes