- 2 medium potatoes (any kind)
- 1 medium yellow zucchini
- 1 medium green zucchini
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 cup of cheese (your choice)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Finely dice the onion and mince the garlic. Saute both in a skillet with olive oil until softened.
- While the onions are cooking, thinly slice the vegetables.
- Spray the inside of an 8x8 square or round baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread the sautéed onion and garlic in the bottom of the dish.
- Place the thinly sliced vegetables in the baking dish vertically, in an alternating pattern.
- Be creative. Sprinkle generously with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil, top with cheese and bake for another 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/StirThePotRecipes/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes