- 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 3.5 ounce package shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Sea Salt: Sweet & Sour
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 40 wonton wrappers
- Heat Natural Grapeseed Oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add cabbage, carrots, mushrooms, Gourmet Sea Salt: Sweet & Sour, and sesame seeds.
- Sauté for 5 minutes or until softened. Transfer to a bowl to cool slightly; toss with Sweet & Sour Sauce.
- Fill each wonton wrapper with about ½ tablespoon of vegetable filling.
- Working in batches, steam wontons in a steam basket for 2 minutes.
- Optional: pan fry for a crisp dumpling. Serve with additional Sweet & Sour Sauce for dipping.
Calories: 13 Fat: 2.5 gm Carbohydrates: 23 g Sodium: 290 mg Fiber: 1 gm Protein: 4 gm Cholesterol: 5 mg
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog