- FOR THE CRUST:
- 8 organic Graham Crackers, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. melted Coconut Oil
- 2½ Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- FOR THE ICE CREAM:
- 2 C. raw Cashews
- 2 C. Coconut Milk
- ⅔ C. Maple Syrup
- Seeds from 1 Vanilla Bean
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- 2 C. fresh, blackberries and raspberries
- 1 Lime, juice
- ½ Lime, zest
- ¼ C. Maple Syrup
- The day before, soak the cashews overnight in water.
- FOR THE CRUST: In a medium bowl, mix together the crushed crackers, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 7 x 10 inch baking dish.
- FOR THE ICE CREAM: Drain the water from the soaking cashews. Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor, blending completely, until a thick, creamy mixture forms. Pour over the crust and place in the freezer until frozen.
- FOR THE BERRY TOPPING: Stir together all ingredients gently until coated with the maple-lime juice.
- TO SERVE: Remove cake from the freezer 15 minutes prior to serving to allow it soften and thaw slightly. Top with berries.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes