- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- about ¼ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour melted margarine in 8x11 baking dish.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over melted butter.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, rub with brown sugar and place cut side down over butter/cheese mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 mins or till tender.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes