- 2 rolls of crescent dough
- Leftover chicken or turkey
- Cream together
- I pkg of Cream cheese
- ¼ cup of mayo
- Lots of garlic
- Cherry tomatoes
- Shredded cheese
- Crisp bacon
- Roll out crescent roll on pan bake as directed.
- Top with cream cheese/ mayo and garlic mixture.
- Layer cut up Turkey or chicken.
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes, cucumber,
- Layer a little shredded cheese.
- Top with crisp bacon
- Add more cheese.
- Store in fridge until needed. This dish can be made ahead of time as it is great eating cold.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes