- 8 oz egg noodles, cooked
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ c onion, diced small
- ⅓ c carrot, cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 3 cups skim milk
- 4 oz Neufchatel cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp mustard (Dijon is best)
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Salt and Pepper TT (to taste)
- ¾ c frozen green peas, thawed
- ½ c (2 oz) grated Parm cheese
- 2 (5 oz) cans Albacore Tuna; packed in water, drained
- Preheat broiler in the oven. Spray your baking dish and set aside.
- Cook the noodles according to the package and drain.
- Over med heat in a large skillet, sauté the onion and the carrot in olive until the onion is translucent and the carrot is softened. Add the flour and cook for a minute or two. Add the milk and whisk until slightly thickened; approximately 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cream cheese, mustard, onion powder and S & P. Stir constantly and cook til incorporated well.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the remaining ingredients along with the noodles.
- Spoon into the prepared dish and top with a little more Parm cheese, if desired.
- Cook under the broiler until the top is slightly browned and the dish is warmed through.
- Let stand a few minutes and enjoy! ~
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes