- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup nutella chocolate
- ½ cup honey
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds ( optional)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 heaping Tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips or mini M&Ms
- ½ cup white chocolate chips, melted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mic oats, coconut and nuts. Spread in a large cookie sheet and toast 10 minutes in oven. Stir every 3 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix nutella, honey, peanut butter, salt and vanilla. Place in a microwavable bowl and heat till melted. Stir until smooth and add coconut oil.
- Place cooled oat mixture in a mixing bowl. Add chia seeds and peanut butter mixture. Mix well. Stir in chocolate.
- Press in a 8by8 parchment paper covered pan. Cool in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Cut in 12 bars and top with melted chocolate if desired.
- Store in an air tight container. Enjoy
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://wendyweighsin.skinnybodycare.com/