- **For the Brownie:
- 1½ C. Flour
- 2¼ C. Sugar
- 1¼ C. Cocoa Powder
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Baking Powder
- ¾ C. Butter, softened
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 4 Egg Whites
- 3 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Evaporated Milk
- 1 C. Chocolate Chips
- 2 C. Mini-Marshmallows
- **For the Frosting:
- ¼ C. Cocoa Powder
- 4 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- ¼ C. Evaporated Milk
- 1 C. Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a 9x13 clear baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. Mix in butter, vanilla extract, egg whites, vegetable oil, and evaporated milk with a electric mixer. Once fully mixed, fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into baking dish and cook for 27-33 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clear.
- Top brownies with marshmallows and place back into oven for approximately 5 minutes to melt marshmallows.
- With a knife, lightly spread marshmallows around top of brownie. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix all of the frosting ingredients until smooth. our on top of marshmallows. Allow to cool before serving.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com