- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, with juice, chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- salt & pepper to taste.
- Mix the shredded cheese together with the pimientos. Stir in the mayonnaise.
- With a metal spoon (pimientos will stain plastic or wood), stir until the mixture is well blended.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and stir again. Keep covered in the fridge until ready to use.
- Serve with corn chips or bread.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes