- 1½ pounds lean ground beef or turkey sausage
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped...
- 1 bell pepper, cored, seeded, and finely chopped
- 2 16-ounce cans pork and beans
- ½ Stubbs BBQ sauce
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 15 oz can of diced tomatoes
- ½ cup catsup
- 2 TBSP spicy brown mustard
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 4 TBSP brown sugar
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9x13 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown the ground beef, onion, and bell pepper in a large saucepan.
- Add the pork and beans, BBQ sauce, catsup, diced tomatoes, rotel, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar to the beef mixture and simmer covered for at least 5 minutes.
- Pour into casserole dish and crumble bacon on top.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes then remove cover and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Serve with a side of cornbread.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes