- Pork short ribs
- Pepper (to taste)
- Adobe/or all purpose seasoning of your choice ( sprinkle to taste)
- Teriyaki sauce (We use Wildtree Teriyaki Sauce)
- Teriyaki sauce (drizzle, but don't drown the ribs!)
- Sprinkle condiments and drizzle teriyaki sauce over ribs to cover evenly.
- No need for salt at all, and do not drown the ribs in teriyaki sauce, just drizzle over evenly -- cover and set for low in crockpot for 4-6 hours!
- That's it and it literally soaks up all the flavors and seals it in!
- No mess, no fuss!
Try Wildtree Teriyaki sauce
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes