- 1½ cups fresh broccoli cut into small pieces
- 1 zucchini cut into bite size pieces
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 9 eggs
- ½ cup skim milk
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- salt & Pepper to taste
- Oil-We use grapeseed oil
- In a medium saute pan add 2 TBSP oil and heat to medium to medium high heat. Add in the broccoli, onions and zucchini and pan roast until slightly brown (or to personal choice - I prefer mine more roasted).
- Pour roasted veggies in an 8x8 casserole dish or a 9 inch pie plate. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the vegetables. Add halved cherry tomatoes.
- Meanwhile beat 9 eggs with the milk until thoroughly mixed. Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour egg mixture over the top of the vegetable mixture. (If using a pie plate, the egg mixture will be at the top, but should not boil over. As a precaution put the pie plate with Frittata mixture on a cookie sheet while baking.)
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 45 minutes until eggs in center are cooked through. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Hope you enjoy 🙂
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes (Check out our pumpkin products)