- 12 king prawns
- ½ an onion...
- ½ a red pepper
- ½ a zucchini
- 4 white mushrooms
- 8 broccoli florets
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, paprika, chili (1 fresh or 2 dried ones)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup of round rice (paella rice)
- Preheat oven 220 ºC / 425°F
- Peel prawns, if the skin is too tough, otherwise just scrub and rinse them
- or defrost in warm water.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan, fry onions, red pepper, zucchini, mushrooms,
- broccoli, use spices. When slightly browned add king prawns.
- Add chili after a few minutes, when prawns are brown add yoghurt,
- honey and herbs. If the liquid is too thick add a little milk.
- Add rice to the liquid. Stir well.
- Use a baking dish, fill in the stir and bake 15 minutes in the oven.
- Pull out the dish cover with cheese and bake again for another 15 minutes. make sure there is enough liquid for the rice to cook.
Dish out with a side salad and some toasted baguette and swallow it down with some lovely red wine.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com