- 1 pound ground lean beef or turkey
- 1 pack of taco seasoning(I use Wildtree)
- 1 can Rotel
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Brown your ground beef till it is no longer pink. Drain grease off. Add taco seasoning and Rotel. Add water as directed on Taco seasoning!
- While that is simmering place crescent rolls in a circle on a pizza pan(lightly sprayed) in a circle with points out!
- Use extra rolls to fill in where needed on the bottom!
- Add meat on top of Crescent rolls then the cheese! Fold pints of rolls to the middle and tuck! Cook for 20 to 25 min on 350 or until lightly brown!
- Let cool then add salad in the middle place Sour cream on top add Avocado around the edge!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes