- 1½ lbs cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 can low sodium black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning (I use Wildtree)
- 1½ cups freshly shredded cheese of your choice
- sour cream (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- Mix rice, beans, taco seasoning and chicken together and layer in the bottom of a pan.
- Top with the cheese and bake on 350 until the cheese is melted.
- Top with salsa and sour cream if desired.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Check out Taco seasoning blend: Here