- Fresh flat-leaf parsley (about 2 bunches) finely chopped
- 4 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 lemons, freshly juiced
- 1 cup boiled water
- 1 cup bulgur wheat
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add one cup of boiled water and one cup of bulgur wheat in a small bowl and mix. Cover the bowl so the steam is unable to escape. Set aside until cool.
- Finely chop the parsley, green onions and tomatoes and place them into a separate large salad bowl. Pour the lemon juice and olive oil over the salad mixture, add black pepper and salt and mix well. Mix in the bulgur wheat.
- For best results, cover the tabouli and refrigerate for 30 minutes or store in the fridge up to 2 or 3 days. Enjoy
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes