- 1 lb ground beef
- 1½ cups chopped onions
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1½ tsp minced fresh ginger
- ½-1½ tsp dry crushed red pepper (to your taste)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- ¾ cup beef broth
- ⅓ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 heaping tbsp brown sugar
- 8 ounces vermicelli, cooked
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain and keep warm, set aside.
- Pour sesame oil in pan and heat till hot. Saute onion, minced garlic, minced fresh ginger & crushed red pepper in the hot sesame oil until tender.
- Combine cornstarch and beef broth, whisking until smooth.
- Stir broth mixture, hoisin sauce, and soy sauce into onion mixture.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; boil, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- Stir in ground beef.
- Toss with cooked pasta, and sprinkle with sliced green onions.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com