Sweet & Sour Meatballs
Seriously - if you have not tried our new Sweet & Sour Sauce yet you are missing out!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Wildtree Rancher Steak Rub
- ½ cup Wildtree Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Mix together ground beef, egg, panko bread crumbs, and Rancher Steak Rub.
- Shape mixture into meatballs using 2 tablespoons per meatball; makes about 18 meatballs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Natural Grapeseed Oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the meatballs and sear until browned on all sides.
- Reduce heat to low. Add Sweet & Sour Sauce and stir to coat the meatballs.
- Cover and cook for 7-10 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through: 160°F.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions if desired.
Serving size: 3 meatballs Calories: 180 Fat: 4.5 gm Saturated fat: 2 gm Carbohydrates: 15 gm Sodium: 410 mg Fiber: 1 gm Protein: 18 gm Cholesterol: 80 mg
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/