- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3-4 cloves fresh garlic, finely minced
- 1 T. fresh ginger, finely minced
- 2 tsp canned chipoltle peppers
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 2 T. rice wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add chicken wings to baking sheet in a single layer, not touching or overcrowding. Season wings with salt and pepper, then place in oven. Bake until skin is crisp, approximately 45 - 50 minutes.
- About 20 minutes before the wings are done, add garlic and butter to a saucepan and heat over medium heat until garlic becomes translucent. Reduce heat to low and add ginger, chipoltle peppers, honey, soy sauce and vinegar. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes, until the liquid becomes syrupy.
- Transfer the sauce to a glass bowl and add the cooked wings. Toss until coated and either serve immediately, or place on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or sprayed with non-stick cooking spray) and place under broiler for a couple minutes, until brown and bubbly. Serve with celery and carrots and ranch dressing.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes