- 1 24 oz. pork tenderloin
- 3 cloves garlic - crushed
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice - freshly squeezed
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 ½ oz. reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach - chopped
- 2 tbsp. sun dried tomatoes - chopped
- 1 oz. thin sliced prosciutto
- salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Combine crushed garlic, lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, and pepper. Mix well.
- Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of the tenderloin to within ½- inch of bottom (don’t cut all the way through). Open the pork loin so it lies flat. Pound a little with mallet to flatten the edge. On each half - cutting from the center out - make another lengthwise slit in each direction within ½-inch of bottom. Cover with plastic wrap or wax paper and flatten to ¼-in. thickness with a mallet.
- Remove the covering and spread ½ of the garlic/Dijon mixture on the inside of the pork. Then layer the cheese, spinach, sun dried tomatoes and prosciutto on top. Mash it down gently so everything is compacted.
- Roll the pork loin up like it’s a jelly-roll. Starting with a long side. Tie the loin at 1½” to 2” intervals with kitchen string.
- Season the top of the loin lightly with the remaining garlic/Dijon mixture and a little pepper. Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake uncovered, at 425° for 1 hour or until a meat thermometer reads 160. Cover pan with foil and let stand 10 minutes before removing string and slicing.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes