- 2 lbs. regular ground beef
- 1 lb. sweet Italian pork sausage
- 3 T. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ c. white onion, very finely minced or grated
- 4 cloves garlic, very finely minced or grated
- 3 T. fresh rosemary, stems removed and leaves finely minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional toppings:
- tomato slices
- blue cheese
- sliced avocado
- Clean grill grates and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients to a large glass bowl and combine thoroughly. Make sure both types of meat and all seasonings are completely incorporated throughout the mixture.
- Divide meat mixture into 8 equal parts and shape each part into ¾ inch thick patties. Place patties on a lined tray and use your thumb to create an indent in the middle to keep them from puffing up while cooking.
- Cook patties over direct, high heat on your grill for 8 – 10 minutes. Final cooking time will depend on desired level of doneness and how thick you make each patty.
- If topping with soft, sliced cheese, add slices about one minute before cooking is complete. If using a harder, chunky cheese, such as blue cheese, move burgers to indirect heat 2-3 minutes before they are done. Top with blue cheese and close lid to allow cheese to melt completely.
- Serve on toasted buns with lettuce, tomato, slices of avocado and bacon, if desired – or top with your favorite condiments, instead.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes