- 2 pkgs of thin sliced chicken breast
- ¾ of a bag fresh organic baby spinach leaves
- 6-8 slices of prosciutto
- 1 8 oz pkg sliced mushrooms
- 1 heaping tsp of chopped garlic
- ½ cup white wine
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 pkg Lipton savory herb and garlic
- 1 bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
- non stick spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Spray a 13" x 9" baking dish with non stick spray.
- Add chicken to baking dish. Top the chicken with sliced prosciutto, followed by the baby spinach and mushrooms.
- In a small bowl, mix together the wine, garlic, oil, and pkg of herb and garlic.
- Mix well and pour over the entire baking dish. Cover very lightly with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add bag of shredded mozzarella. Return to oven and bake until cheese is well melted, 5-8 minutes.
- Serve with sides of your choice. Enjoy!!!
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com