- 2 c. flour
- 1½ c. Stevia (or favorite)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1½ c. almond milk
- ½ c. butter
- 2 c. blackberries (or any berry)
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place butter into a 9"x13" casserole dish and place into oven. Allow it to remain in oven until butter is completely melted.
- Mix dry ingredients with almond milk. Blend well.
- Pour batter into hot dish with butter. Just put batter evenly without blending into the butter at all. You might need to carefully spread the batter to get it to fill the pan. Just be careful to not mix with butter.
- Take berries and carefully place them evenly over batter.
- Bake for 10 minutes in 450° oven. Then reduce heat to 350° and continue
- baking for another 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool about 10 minutes and then cut. Serve warm or cold. Add a scoop of frozen whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com