- 1 package Stove Top Stuffing mix, dry
- 1 c. warm water
- 1½ lbs. lean ground beef
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 package onion soup mix
- Preheat oven 350°. Coat inside of bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Place warm water, onion soup mix and dry stuffing mix in a bowl. Mix well. Let sit for 5 minutes to allow bread time to absorb water.
- Add eggs and ground beef. Mix well. Best to get it blended by using your hands and incorporating it all together.
- Place evenly into bundt pan. You can also put into muffin tins to make individual loafs.
- Bake 1 hour or until no longer pink inside.
- Remove and allow to rest 5 minutes before cutting into.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes