- 1 container Bella Vita Low Carb Pasta sauce
- ½ c tomato sauce
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ½ medium onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 egg
- ½ oz (approximately 6 medium) pork rinds - crushed
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Fresh or dry parsley
- ¼ c grated Parmesan cheese (or less)
- 20 Jumbo pasta shells ( you may want to cook more than 20 in case some break to tear during cooking.)
- salt and pepper if desired
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Combine tomato sauce and Bella Vita pasta sauce together in a bowl.
- Boil water for pasta. While water is boiling, brown beef, onion and garlic until done. Rinse drain and set aside to cool.
- While pasta is cooking, mix together beef mixture, egg, 7 oz mozzarella cheese, pork rinds, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Prepare a 9x13 or larger baking dish. Pour approximately ¼ of the pasta sauce into the bottom of the pan and spread evening.
- When pasta has cooked al dente' and cooled, stuff meat mixture into shells carefully so they don't tear. Place shells in pan. Continue until you have 20 shells filled. Cover shells with remaining pasta sauce, sprinkle on the grated parmesan cheese and the remaining mozzarella cheese as well as the parsley.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes