- 2 Heads Cabbage
- 2 large onion chopped
- 1 lb Bacon partially frozen (sliced thin)
- 3lbs Ground beef (leaner the better)
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 4-5 pork neck bones
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs scrambled
- 1 LG can sauerkraut
- 1 LG can tomato puree
- 1 LG can whole peeled Roma tomatoes
- Rice ( I use 2 boil bags of Brown rice)
- Pre heat oven to 350°
- Brown bacon and onion till just about crisp.. add garlic at end of fry..
- Make rice whether it be boil in bag or not... approx 4 cups. let cool slightly.
- Mix Bacon mix ,rice and eggs together. add salt and pepper.
- Blanche Cabbage
- Removing leaf by leaf..
- Cut away any additional core
- Place ground meat mix into each leaf and roll tucking sides in as you go..
- Place top leaves of Cabbage at the bottom of pan... line with neck bones... roll each cabbage and place in pan... each layer will be topped with tomato puree and sauerkraut. when finished layering crush whole tomatoes on top and bake for 3 hours.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes