- ⅓ cup raspberry vinaigrette (I purchase a low sugar version)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ tsp yellow mustard
- ½ cup canola oil
- stevia or sweetener of choice, to taste-if you choose
- 4 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 pkg (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup coarsely candied pecans or walnuts, chopped
- Combine the vinaigrette, salt, mustard and sweetener.
- Blend or whisk until smooth.
- Gradually add oil while continuing to blend or whisk.
- Stir in poppy seeds and refrigerate dressing for at least an hour.
- Just before serving, toss the spinach, strawberries and candied pecans in a large.
- Serve with dressing.
- *I often add feta crumbles and diced chicken breast to make it a complete meal.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes