- *For the Crust :
- 1¼ c. flour
- ¼ c. sugar
- pinch of salt
- ½ c. butter (room temperature..very important)
- *For the cream cheese whippy layer:
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 8oz of cream cheese.. (room temp.)
- 1¼ c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- *For the strawberry topping:
- 3 cups of sliced strawberries
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 3 drops red food coloring
- To make your crust.. Preheat oven to 325.... mix your flour, sugar in a med. bowl...
- cut in the butter until crumbly.. then quickly combine mix it with your hands until it forms a dough... its ok if its a bit dry.... press evenly onto bottom and sides of 9" pie pan... don't press to hard.. bake for 20 to 25 min. Cool Completely
- To make the cream cheese layer: 1st whip your heavy cream until stiff. ... then set it in the refrigerator...In another bowl.. cream your cream cheese and 1¼ cup of powdered sugar until smooth.. 1 to 2 min...blend in vanilla...Fold the whipped topping in...***VERY IMPORTANT...Try not to eat it all.. ya it's that good...put the mixture in the cooled pie crust and smooth.. refrigerate.
- To make the strawberry topping... mix the sliced strawberries and ½ cup powdered sugar... Let Stand 30 min.... drain the juice.. SAVE it.... you need ⅓ cup if not enough add some water.. In a small sauce pan put juice, cornstarch and red food coloring... stir constantly till thickens...remove from heat... cool completely.. then combine with strawberries..
- You can spread on pie now or wait till serving.. leave a bit of an edge so you don't make the crust soggy....
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com