- -Whip Cream
- - Cut the stem off the end of the strawberries to make a base.
- - Cut the strawberries off at the tip leaving a large enough size for Santa's hat
- - Place the strawberries in the whip cream lined pan (this will hold them in place)
- - Using an Icing bag add whip cream to the strawberry at the cut end, make a large enough amount to make Santa's face, place the tip of the strawberry on top.
- - With a small tip on the icing bag place a dot of whip cream on top and 2 small dots on the front of the bottom section of the strawberry.
- Voila Santa!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes