- 2 packages Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 18 strawberries, washed, hulled and cut in half
- 1 x 8 ounce bar low fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cool whip (low fat)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 package milk chocolate chips
- Open both packages of crescent rolls, cut each roll in half and each half into 9 pieces. Lightly grease muffin tins and preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Roll each piece in the palm of your hands, flatten and press into muffin tins. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and use a teaspoon to flatten the centers to make a small cup. Let cool.
- Using a hand mixer, blend the cream cheese, the cool whip and the vanilla until smooth. Using an icing bag, pipe into prepared cups and top with a strawberry piece. Melt chocolate chips and drizzle on top.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://wendyweighsin.skinnybodycare.com/