- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced
- Cooked chicken breast, sliced
- Baby spinach
- Pesto- I use wildtree
- Feta crumbles
- Shredded mozzarella
- 2 large flour or whole wheat tortillas
- Place a tortilla on a skillet over medium heat, and spread a layer of pesto on top.
- Add a light layer of mozzarella cheese, then feta.
- Add tomato slices, chicken, spinach and top with another layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Place the other tortilla on top, heat for about 5 minutes, flip and heat for another 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes