- 1 ¼ cup sliced carrots
- ½ onion
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 5 oz. frozen spinach, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Jalepeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 7 stalks of asparagus, chopped
- 1 can green beans
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground mustard
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp tarragon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a crockpot.
- Put on high for 3-4 hours.
- When all vegetables are tender, enjoy!
I use my Wildtree products to make this lower in sodium.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes