- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 small yellow onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half and remove the seeds.
- Place in a covered dish with a ¼ inch of water and microwave for 10 -12 minutes.
- In a medium sized skillet over medium heat, add the butter, onions, red pepper, garlic salt, salt and pepper and cook until the onions are brown in color.
- Using a fork, scrape the insides of the squash and transfer to a small bowl.
- Mix the squash, onions, sour cream and half the cheese together and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a buttered baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Place into a 375º for 20-25 minutes.
- Put on broil in the last minute until golden brown on top.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes