- 1 can kidney beans...
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can small white beans
- 1 red onion
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 cup cooked corn kernels
- 2-3 green onions (green part only)
- 2 ripe avocados chopped
- ½ cup cilantro loosely chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste, pepper to taste
- Drain all beans and put in large serving bowl.
- Dice red onion and red pepper, add to beans. Add corn.
- Finely chop green onion (or put in food processor) and add to beans.
- Loosely chop cilantro and avocado into small pieces and add to beans.
- Add oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and mix.
- Taste seasoning then adjust accordingly.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes