- 2½ c stewed tomatoes
- 1 - 28 oz can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 onion, diced
- ½ green pepper, diced
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ½ orange pepper, diced
- ½ yellow pepper, diced
- 2½ t Cajun spice
- 4 c cooked rice
- ½ t olive oil
- ½ c shredded cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat small pan to medium-high, add oil and sauté onions and peppers until soft; set aside.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large baking pan/casserole dish and stir until well blended.
- Cover and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Turn off heat, remove cover, sprinkle on cheese and leave in oven for 5 more minutes.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com