- 4 cups white flour
- 3 tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp ground cloves
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 to 3 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1 cup fancy molasses
- sugar for coating
- Sift flour, baking soda, and spices.
- Blend sugar, butter, molasses, and eggs.
- Mix well. Slowly add flour mixture. Mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, form balls, and roll in sugar until covered.
- Bake on greased cookie sheets at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Makes roughly 100 cookies.
- To keep them soft, store in an airtight container!
- Do not overcook!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com