- 1½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 20 Big sized marshmallows (cut in half with a scissors)
- 1 package graham crackers
- Place chocolate chips in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Top with marshmallows, cut side down.
- Bake at 450 for 6 min, or till golden.
- Do not over-bake, it will cause the chocolate to get hard.
- Serve with graham crackers and enjoy
Perfect for this time of the year!!!!!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com