- 4 lbs tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ⅔ cup of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp each: crushed cinnamon, whole allspice, whole cloves, peppercorns, and celery seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- Wash Tomatoes.. remove stems...quarter them.. then I puree them in my nutribullet...
- each cup full I add a tiny bit of the vinegar..
- Place in slow cooker.. then add the rest of the vinegar, sugar and salt.. stir well
- Place remaining spices either in a cheesecloth tied up or what I use is one of those pewter tea balls...and then place it down in the center of the tomato mixture in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low with NO LID...for approx. 8 to 10 hours... stir every hour or so
- Then I put in canning jars and water bath them for 15 min.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes