- 4 -5 baking apples (I was able to fit 7 smaller apples in mine)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup raisins (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- Scoop out center of each apple and and leave cavity about ½ in from bottom. (I sliced the top half of mine off and used a small spoon to remove the core and seeds.
- Peel top of apples down about 1 in and brush lemon juice on top. In bowl, combine raisins, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Spoon mixture into apples. Pour ½ c water in sprayed crockpot and arrange apples inside.
- Cover and cook on low 1-3 hrs or until tender.
- Serve warm or room temperature with vanilla ice cream and caramel ice cream topping.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes