- 4-5 Milk Ice Cubes
- 6 oz. vanilla Greek yogurt (one container)
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder (my scoops are really big)
- ½ cup frozen spinach (or big handful of fresh)
- 1 packet stevia
- ¾ – 1.5 cup almond
- ½ tsp. peppermint extract
- I used frozen spinach to make the smoothie green. You can use fresh spinach or green food coloring.
- Protein powder: I have been using this Whey protein powder for my smoothies .
- The key ingredient: Peppermint Extract! Add this to your favorite vanilla protein shake to make it shamrock-y.
- In addition to the peppermint – a real McDonald’s Shamrock Shake is THICK. I know some of you like it thick.
- Anyway, to make the shake THICK use ¾c milk to start and add a little bit at a time until it’s your desired consistency.
- Tip: I make milk ice cubes for my smoothies to avoid watering down my shakes and iced coffee. These are almond milk, but I switch it up based on what I have.
- Directions: Blend. Slurp. Enjoy!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com